To learn more quickly, easily and efficiently, 48% of Quebec’s big businesses hire language coaches.
A language coach is a partner who accompanies you to your business activities (appointments, business conventions, meetings, etc) and helps you gain confidence and credibility in the language of your choice.
- before : the coach helps you draft and revise documents for presentation, submission, etc.;
- during : personalized assistance, everything from co-hosting to the most discreet support;
- after : evaluation and follow-up assistance (reports, summarizing commentary, etc.)
Target Public :
CEOs, decision-makers, business executives and employees, individuals.
Languages Offered :
English (foreign-language), Chinese, Spanish, French (foreign-language), Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Vietnamese. Other languages on request.
Course Format :
Private coaching (1 participant) or semii-private coaching (2 participants).
Levels Offered :
- Level 4: intermediate – Objective : basic functional level
- Levels 5 and 6 : advanced intermediate/Advanced – Objective: advanced functional level/ bilingual
Number of Meetings :
Generally determined by the initial language skill level of participants and the objectives they want to achieve. A minimum of 5 hours is mandatory for any coaching course.
From 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Considerable flexibility to start courses on the date of your choice. Weekend workshop(s) also a possibility. Please contact us.
At the UQAM Language School Centre, or at a location of your choice.
Steps and Follow-up:
Step 1 :
- A needs assessment and self-assessment by each participant
- A placement evaluation (written and oral test)
Step 2 :
- Discussion of the schedule and frequency of meetings.
Step 3 :
- Start coaching meetings
- A regular record of coaching meetings
Please contact us.« Back to Course Catalogue